Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

Summer learningday 3 activtiy 3

Summer Learning Journey


These school holidays I am taking part in the summer learning journey. In this program, you gain points by making blog posts and leaving blog comments on people's blogs. I enjoy the summer learning journey it has been fun so far.

For this activity, choose a friend or family member and ask them what their dream job would be. Please then brainstorm six ways in which you could support them in achieving their dream job.
On your blog, present your ideas as a poster or infographic.
*Remember to attribute any images that you borrow from the internet or from other people.
*Please check out the Eye-Catching Blog Posts page for ideas!
For this activity, I chose my younger sister to do this on. I am doing a google drawing for this. Here it is: 


My next step is to think of better ideas because it was just random ones that popped into my mind.

Is there anything you think I could do to improve my blog post?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lacie,

    Congratulations on completing another activity! You're doing a great job. :)

    I like the way you've presented your ideas, Lacie. The colours and brainstorm bubbles make it so much more interesting to read than a simple list.
    What an interesting job choice. What exactly does your sister want to do at the backpackers? It sounds like you'd be a wonderful, supportive person to have around. Your sister is very lucky. :)

    Have a wonderful day, Lacie. Keep the Summer Learning Journey posts coming! :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mikey She wants to go around and clean the rooms.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about