Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2021

Today in History

Today in History 




Today I am writing about History on todays date I had to choose a topic and then make a DLO a DLO is a Digital learning Object such as google slides and goggle drawings and things like that about it writing 5 facts or more in my own words. The Topic I chose to research was Ice-cream Pie Day which is on the 18th of august, It started out by putting ice-cream onto pies and then become a thing that lots of countries do around the world on the18th of august every year. here is my DLO I used Canva to create a poster:






Thank you for viewing my blogpost bye for now.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lacie

    Thanks for sharing your work from home. I wonder if you can have another look - it doesn't seem like your poster is quite finished and we cannot read your research on your screenshot. How about completing the DLO and downloading it to add to your blog as an image.

    I wonder if adding some more info to your introduction would be helpful as well?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi miss Birtch thank you for the feedback I am sure that will help improve my blogposts. I will add more to my introduction

      Delete
    2. A great improvement Lacie, you added loads more detail! I like how you made the screenshot bigger too. When we are back at school we can look at how you can download and upload it as it's own image!

      What activity will you do next as you learn from home?
      - Miss Birtch

      Delete
    3. Thank you, I did download it and then try to post it but is said that the server failed. I'm going to the Kate Sheppard work from reading

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about