Pages

Thursday 9 December 2021

My next steps in writing

 My next steps in writing


Today in class we had a look at our scores from our writing test and then we had to look at a rubric with next steps for our stage we were at, we had to write the next steps on our blog.

For Ideas I can I have lots of ideas that connect to the topic with some extra information ,  Or One of my ideas links to the topic and has lots of information,or  Some of my ideas show complexity ( Have extra information,detail or facts that explain my thinking).

My next steps for ideas are Make my ideas original, So the reader can connect with them, Add extra information,detail or facts that explain my writing.

For Structure I can  make most of my writing match the text type or purpose.

My next steps for structure is  to try to match all parts of my writing to the text type.

For Organisation My Ideas are organised in basic paragraphs my Ideas flow but they dont have information to support them.

For Organisation my next steps are  to Link together sentences that match what is happening in my writing, Make heading visible for the reader.

For Punctuation I have used capital letters and full stops in the correct places and I am trying to use other punctuation like commas,questions marks and exclamation marks. 

My next steps for Punctuation is to use commas to show different parts of a sentence and add punctuation to create a mood and show better detail to make the readers want to read it. 



For vocabulary I can use lots of the words that I use when I talk or I am begging to use words that give the reader detailed information.

My next steps for vocabulary Try to keep the reader interested in what I am writing.

For sentence structure I can some of my sentences tell the reader what I want them to know. Some of my sentences are long,and some of my sentences are short.


For sentence structure my next steps are to make sure I choose the right sentence to show the reader what I want them to know , 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about