Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

Plans for in the summer holidays

 Plans for in the summer holidays


Today in class I had to make a blog post about my plans for in the holidays if we had any plans.

In the holidays I am going to go to outdoor pools, Bus to Lyttelton and then walk to Diamond Harbour. We might be going to Dunedin, I am going to go swimming in Corsair Bay, I might go to Kaikoura in January like we were going to before the trains got cancelled because of the virus. 

On Christmas day I think that we are just going to stay home set up our pool go swimming and play outside on the trampoline and in the pool.We will probably get up at 7 am and open presents and then go outside at 7.30 and go swimming and then stay up all night watching movies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about