Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

Kate Sheppard Bingo board

Kate Sheppard Bingo board 



Today while I have been learning from home I Did some work about Kate Sheppard who is a New Zealand hero is on the New Zealand $10 note she is the lady who made woman be able to vote by getting over 2500 people to sign her petition and then took it to the government and they agreed with her. We had to read a story about Kate Sheppard and then choose 3 activity's that make a bingo and then post our finished work on our blog, Did you know before Kate Sheppard made woman be able to vote all the woman could do was stay home and cook and clean if they were married and had children and then got a divorce the father got to keep the children. here is the bingo board we had to choose our activities off: 


My first choice to do the Main ideas where we had to write what the main message of the text is and what the passage is mostly about.

The second one I am doing is Vocabulary, We had to pick four vocabulary words from in the story that we either didn't know the meaning of or are important the understanding of the text.

My third choice was to do the Details, I had to find out what the 3 details are that support the main idea.

Here is my work:




Thank you for viewing my blogpost bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about