Pages

Friday 27 August 2021

Pokémon Book review

 Pokémon Book review



Today I read a book from the Pokémon series that my sister has the book was called Journey to the Orange Island.




I did not enjoy this book it was extremely boring and only took me 20 minute's to read. I do  not recommend this book to anyone unless they like boring story's. The book was about 3 people who were trying to make it  to Valencia Island but they did not know how to get there without it taking forever, So they went on a haunted ride called a blimp .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lacie

    Thanks for sharing your book review. Do you think the book was too easy for you? You are an excellent reader so I wonder if you completed it in 20 minutes it was not enough of a challenge!

    What is your favourite type of book? I really like mystery or crime books - though I don't know I would recommend them to my students - they are a bit scary!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Birtch. I think the book was a little bit to easy. My favorite types of books are horror and fantasy

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about