Pages

Saturday 28 December 2019

summer learning journey Day 5 activity 1

Summer learning journey


These school holidays I am participating in the summer learning journey which is where they have a website and different activities for that day and you do those activities and then post it on your blog every blog post you make you get points for and also making blog comments. These points you gain can lead you to be in to win prizes. I am not doing for the prizes I am doing it to keep my learning where it should be in my learning curriculum.

For this activity, we would like to learn more about the things that are important to you.
On your blog, please share three things that you treasure and say why they are treasures to you.
The things that treasure me are :

My family because they help out when I need and buy me everything I need.
My pets because if I am feeling down they always cheer me up.
My friends because when I am bored I know that I can do something.

My next step is to add more ideas then the number that it says you can do.
Is there anything you think I could do to improve my blog post?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lacie,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    You have listed some really wonderful things that you treasure. Your 3 things are 3 things that I also treasure.
    What pets do you have at home? We have a cat and puppy we got for Christmas called Samson. He is pretty cool.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma
      At home I have a cat a dog a fish and 2 frogs we had a puppy but the puppy distraued everything so we had to get rid of her sadly. Also at my old house my cat was a kitten and she had six or so kittens when she was a kitten. We had more frogs but we got rid of them and kept three a little while ago one of our frogs past away.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about