Pages

Saturday 28 December 2019

Summer learning journey day 4 activity 3

SLJ


These school holidays I am doing the summer learning journey. I am a little bit behind because my Chromebook was flat and I lost my charger but oh well let's go ahead and continue this. I am doing the day 4 activity 3.

For this activity, imagine that you were asked to create a travel brochure for Tonga (or a country that is important to you). The brochure includes lots of great tips about what to see and do in the country.
On your blog, post your finished copy of your brochure.
For this activity, I am using a google drawing. Here it is:




My next step is to add more writing of places to go.
Is there anything you think I should do to improve my blog post?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lacie! And Happy New Year! :)

    I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and you're enjoying your summer holidays. I'm pleased to see that you've made some time to complete a few more Summer Learning Journey activities - well done! :)

    Wow, Gore Bay sounds lovely! Are there any other beaches close to where you live? I grew up in the Bay of Islands where there are lots of beautiful beaches. Have you spent any time up here in the North Island?

    I really like the colour your used, Lacie. It's very eye-catching. You might want to thinking about adding images to your next posts. They're a great, simple way of making your blog posts a bit more interesting. Remember to attribute any pictures you use though. :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KIA Ora mikey yes there are some beaches closes to where I live. Yes I have spent time up in the north island I have spent some time in Auckland for 4 days for my tenth birthday. I have also been to wellington and spent 2 weeks there with my cousins and my auntys.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about