Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Summer learning Journey day 2 activity 1

Summer learning journey


Today I am doing the summer learning journey I did one of day 2s activities because I am a little bit behind. The summer learning journey something you can use over the holidays to keep your learning up where it is meant to be.

For this activity, compare and contrast these two aviators. You could use this venn diagram.
On your blog, share your comparison between the two women and be sure to include at least three similarities and three differences between these two aviators.
*Remember to attribute any images that you borrow from the internet or from other people.
*Please check out the Eye-Catching Blog Posts page for ideas!

For this activity, I am using a google drawing.



I reckon this activity was hard but I had fun.

My next step is to add more writing about them.

Is there anything you think I should do to imprvoe my blog post?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lacie,

    Well done for attributing your images! It's awesome that you remembered to it - nice work! :)

    You've made a great start on this activity, Lacie. It looks like you've just talked about similarities though. The activity asks you to compare and contrast which means we want to know about both the similarities AND the differences between Jean Batten and Amelia Earhart. You can use this venn diagram template to help you:

    https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1oXbdcKwCAZHyJvDiFsz6crYXABBgRi2qd1loUTNco9M/edit

    Give it another go and I'll check back in soon. :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mikey. Oh ok I did not realise that you were meant to do campare and contrast.This thing you added is not a link it will not work.

      I will try again when I have the link.

      Delete
    2. Hi Lacie,

      I'm sorry that the link's not working. If you copy and paste it into your Google browser, the venn diagram template will come up.

      Happy blogging! :)

      Mikey

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about