Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

Learning journeyday 4 activity 2

Learning journey


For this activity, imagine that you were allowed to change your name to anything that you wanted.
On your blog, tell us what you would change your name to and why you would choose that name.
*Remember to attribute any images that you borrow from the internet or from other people.
*Please check out the Eye-Catching Blog Posts page for ideas!

If I was allowed to change my name I would probably change my name to:

Roseitta (I would choose this name because it is a name of one of my teddys and I really like the name

Ellie- May (Because I have always wanted to know someone called Ellie may or maybe when I am ollder to have a kid named that.)
That is all the names so far I will add more If I can think of any.

Is there anything you think I could do to improve my blog post?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lacie, or should I say Roseitta? :)

    Congratulations on completing another activity! I can see that you've been very busy.

    Those are lovely names. I can't say I've ever met anyone by either of those names. It must be quite hard for parents to decide on what to call their children. It's had enough naming pets! Do you have any pets?

    Have a lovely afternoon and keep up the great blogging! You might like to think about adding some colour and images to your next posts to make them stand out. Just an idea. :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIA Ora Mikey .
    yes I do have pets I have 2 frogs 1 cat 1 dog and 1 fish.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about