Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Summer learning journey day 1 activity 2

Summer learning journey


Today the summer learning journey started I am doing activity number 2 I did activity 1 earlier today.

For this activity, we would like you to think about your own experiences and your own cultural background. Where does your family come from? Do they come from Europe like Abel Tasman, Polynesia like Kupe, or somewhere else?
On your blog, please tell us about your cultural background. Where do you and your family come from?
*Please remember that you need to be cybersmart in what you share online.
I am doing this activity on a google drawing here  it is:








I got my information from my family background.
My next step is to learn more about my family.
Is there anything you think I could do to improve my blog post?

4 comments:

  1. Mōrena Lacie!

    Mikey here again. Congratulations on completing another activity! You're doing an amazing job. :)

    I really like the image you've used - it's beautiful. Is it Queenstown? It looks like it. My family's from New Zealand as well. Although, my dad's family is originally from Scotland and England so I'm European too. :)
    Have you done much travelling around New Zealand? Where's your favourite place to visit?

    Keep up the great blogging.

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mikey. I think it could be queenstown. Yes I have done lots of travelling around New Zealand. My favourite place to go would probably be Gore bay do you know where that is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Lacie,

      I thought so - I remember driving that road and seeing that view the last time I was down there. It's such a beautiful place. One of my favourites in New Zealand.

      I don't think I do know where Gore Bay is. I don't believe I've ever heard of it either. Can you tell me a bit more about it?

      Thanks for your reply, Lacie. Talk soon,

      Mikey :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Mikey.

      Gore bay is just past cheviot if you know where that is. We used to own a bach there but we sold it.

      it is about 1 hour and a half from christchurch. Heading through amberley ways. It is very hilly around there though.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about