Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Summer learning journeyday 3 activity 1

summer learning journey


I am taking part in the summer learning journey. I am on to do today activities.

For this activity, let’s imagine that you could be a superhero for a day. What three superpowers would you most like to have?
On your blog, please list the three superpowers, tell us why you have chosen each one, and tell us what you are going to do with them.
*Remember to attribute any images that you borrow from the internet or from other people.
*Please check out the Eye-Catching Blog Posts page for ideas!

I am going to start right now.
I would love to have a flash power so that I could run super fast.
I would love to be able to file so that I could go on a day trip.
I would love to be able to have a invisible power so I could disappear when I got sad.
My next step is to add more writing in the introduction.
Is there anything you think I could do to make my blog post it bit cooler?

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora ano Lacie.
    This would have been a fun activity to do. I have seen examples of your creative work and digital learning objects. Perhaps for future posts, you could create something that you can add into your post so that it stands out and looks obvious rather than blending in with the rest of the text.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss waho.
      Yes maybe I could do something that is different so it stands out on my blog posts.

      Delete
  2. Hi Lacie,

    Me again. :)

    These are some great superpower choices! I'd like to have the ability to fly as well. Imagine all of the amazing places you could go! If you really could fly, where would your top three destinations be?

    Blog ya later! :)

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora mikey.

      Thank you for commenting on my blog. My top three destinations would be gore bay because I have not been there for a while and I used to go there evry weekend when we ownded a batch there but we sold the batch. Australia so I could have a break away from my family. and wellington so that I could see my auntys and cousins.

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Lacie,

      You're more than welcome! Thank you for taking part in the programme. :)

      Those are great choices! I used to live in Wellington and I absolutely loved it! I actually used to live in Australia as well. Where in Australia would you visit?

      Have a wonderful day, Lacie.

      Talk soon,

      Mikey :)

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about