Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Summer learning journey day 2 activitiy 2

 The fantastic summer learning journey


I am taking part in the summer learning journey this one of yesterday's activities because I am behind in it. I am doing this these holidays to keep my learning in its usual place and also to have fun and to give me something to do.

For this activity, let’s imagine that you were Neil Armstrong.
On your blog, write a short poem describing how you felt when you first set foot on the moon. Here is a link to some different poetry forms.
*Remember to attribute any images that you borrow from the internet or from other people.
*Please check out the Eye-Catching Blog Posts page for ideas!

I am using a google drawing for this activity here it is:


I am not the best at writing poems this is as far as I got.

My next step is to add more rhyming words.

Is there anything you think I could do to improve my blog post?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lacie,

    I like that you had a go at this activity even though you find writing poetry a little bit tricky. You've done really well. I like the bit about moon butterflies inside you. :)
    Do you like doing creative writing activities like this one?

    Blog ya later! :)

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonhour Mikey.

      Yes I do like creative writing like this one it is just a thing I like to do but I dont do it very offten.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about