Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Summer learning journeyday 3 actvity 2

Learning journey

I am taking part in the summer learning journey over the holidays. I am doing number two of today's activities. I enjoy making blog posts to share with you guys.

For this activity, we would like you to imagine that you had the chance to interview LeBron James, Steven Adams or another basketball player of your choice.
On your blog, tell us who you would interview and then provide a list of five questions that you would like to ask your chosen player.
*Remember to attribute any images that you borrow from the internet or from other people.
*Please check out the Eye-Catching Blog Posts page for ideas!

If I had to interview a basketball player I would interview Michel Jordan.
These are the five questions I would ask him.
What age was he when he started playing basketball?
Why he decided to play basketball?
Who inspired him to basketball?
How long has he been playing basketball?
If he had to choose a random you year he would playing basketball what year would he chose?

My next step is to add an interesting introduction.
Is there anything you think I could do to improve my blog post?


5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lacie.
    It's Miss Waho. I am just checking in to see how your Summer Learning Journey is going.
    I think my son would love to be able to sit down with Le Bron James and some other basketball games. When he was in New york, they were taken to an NBA basketball game as a surprise. Him and the boys he was with, loved it.
    Just before you publish a post, check to see if sentences make sense. The one that starts like, If he had to choose a random you…is quite difficult to understand. Have a read of it and see if you can figure out what needs to be done so your audience knows what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Miss waho. Ok I will check thru the sentances before posting a blog post.

      Delete
  2. Hi Lacie,

    Congratulations on completing another activity! It looks like you've been very busy. :)

    You've come up with some really thoughtful questions to ask Michael Jordan. I'd be interested in hearing the answers as well. Do you like basketball? I never really got into it when I was at school but I do love netball. What's your favourite sport?

    Something you could do to make your blog posts stand out a bit more is add a bit of colour and maybe some images. Remember to attribute any pictures you do use though.

    Have an awesome day, Lacie.

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mikey it is Lacie here.
      Yes I guess basketball is ok. I am not to sure about my favourite sport do you include gymnastics in sports or no?

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Lacie,

      I think gymnastics can be categorised as a sport, yes. Do you do gymnastics?

      Bye for now,

      Mikey :)

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about