Pages

Thursday 12 December 2019

Summer learning journey (SLJ)

Summer learning journey


Today in class Emma from The summer learning journey came to do some teasers week activities with us. This is the Activity we are doing.

 For this activity, let’s imagine that, like Helen Clark, you are hired to lead an organization. In this case, you are hired to be the principal of your school for one week. How exciting?! What changes would you introduce? Would you make the school day longer? Would you introduce daily trips to the swimming pool?
On your blog, list five changes that you would make to your school if you were hired to be the principal for one week.

For this activity, I am using a google drawing. Here my google drawing is:




My next step is to add more ideas to my DLO(Digital learning object).
I got my information about what I was making a blog post about from Emma from the Summer learning journey which I am taking part in these summer holidays.

Is there anything you think I should do to improve my blog post?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Trinity
      Thank you for leaving this comment on my blog. When you said maybe next time you could make your google drawing. Did you mean that you think I should make it bigger?

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Lacie.
    I like your blog post about the summer learning journey. I think you have a great amount of writing. I was able to know what your blog post was going to be about. Good job Lacie. Maybe next time you could make your google drawing bigger?

    Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about