Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

Summer learning journey day one activitiy 1

Summer learning journey


Today is the first day off summer learning and I am doing my first activity at school. I have done two of the teaser week activities but now I am doing the actual activities that you get points for. this what we have to do: For this activity, make a list of ten food items that you could take with you. Please think carefully about what you will take as you won’t have access to a refrigerator or freezer while at sea. Please explain why you would select each item.
On your blog, post your list of 10 food items you would take on an ocean voyage and the reasons why you chose these items. 
For this activity I am using a google drawing here it is:




I got my information from thinking about what I eat at home.
My next step is to add more writing then the minimum.
Is there anything you think I could do to improve my blog post?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lacie!

    Me again. :)

    Well done on getting started on this weeks activities! It's great to see that you're carrying on with the Summer Learning Journey after the Teaser Week.

    You've come up with some good options here, Lacie. Muesli bars are always a good pick for going on trips. I do wonder how you would keep the fruit fresh for three weeks though, especially being out in the Sun - any ideas?

    Keep up the great blogging Lacie, and remember to attribute any images you use on your posts that aren't your own. This simply means mentioning where you got the pictures from.

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mikey

      Thank you for leaving this comment on my blog. Leaving them away from the sun or something like that. Ok I will do that about the photos next time.

      Bye

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about