Pages

Thursday 15 July 2021

Winter Learning Journey (activity 10)

 Winter Learning Journey (activity 10)



 I chose to do activity number 10 for the winter learning journey Here is my Screencastify about New Zealand the learning journey is where you do a whole bunch of activity's over the school holidays and then post your work onto your blog so that you have not lost anything you learned over the term because of the school holidays, You do not have to do the learning journey but I always get bored at night so I do the activity's then.
Thanks for watching my video if you have any questions comment down bellow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about