Pages

Thursday 15 July 2021

Winter Learning Journey (activtiy 19)

 Winter Learning Journey


Through out the school holidays I have been working on the learning journey, I am doing activity 19 there are 20 different activity's and I'm working on my 11th one. I had to choose a town in the country I am researching which new Zealand and then plan a two week holiday there I chose to plan a trip in Queenstown. Here is my holiday plan:


Day 1:

Ride the gondola and watch the beautiful view

Day 2:
 Do the super man style bungee jump

Day 3:

Going skiing at Coronet Peak

Day 4:
 Ride the Luge around the hill and down the track

Day 5: 
watch the newest movie at the cinemas

Day 6:
Get lost in the Odyssey sensory Maze

Day 7:

Go for a swim at the Alpine aqua Land

Day 8:

Go Ice skating 

Day 9: 

Go on the cruise across Lake Wakatipu

Day 10:

Eat a few burger at Fergburger and then go back to accommodation and watch Netflix on phone

Day 11:

Watch the sunset and sun rise over lake Wakatipu

Day 12:

Explore the Queenstown gardens.

Day 13:

Visit the Kiwi bird life wild Centre.

Day 14:

Go to the Queenstown arts and crafts market.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about