Pages

Saturday 17 July 2021

Learning Journey activity 13

 Learning Journey activity 13



Today I am doing activity 13 I had to explain 5 reasons I want to become a citizen of my country of research I am researching about the country I live in which is new Zealand because I wanted to learn more about New Zealand.

1.I love living In New Zealand because there are so many cool places to go.

2. I love all of the beautiful rivers that we can swim in and the lakes and oceans.

3.We are known for being one of the tidiest country's in the world.

4.There are amazing places to go camping.

5.Woman are able to vote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about