Pages

Saturday 17 July 2021

Winter Learning Journey activity 7

 Winter Learning Journey activity 7


Today for the winter learning journey I am doing activity 7,I had to research about a cultural dance or song from my country of research and then explain it on my blog.


I have chosen to explain about kapa Haka, it is preformed by mostly Maori, it shows emotion and a powerful combination of dance and singing, basically you just listen to the song and then do the actions there are o many schools that do kapa haka in new Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about