Pages

Wednesday 14 July 2021

Winter Learning Journey (activity 17)

 Winter Learning Journey (activity 17)

Through out the school holidays there is a thing called the learning journey so that we do not lose anything that we have learned throughout the term. I chose to do activity 17 we had to research about a famous person from the country that we chose to research I am researching about New Zealand the famous Person that I am creating a Who am I is Jacinda Ardern.




Thank you for viewing my blogpost bye for now




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about