Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

Week 10 (Tuhura)

 Week 10 (Tuhura)


In class today we have been writing what we have been learning bout this term and what we have enjoyed.

I have enjoyed Learning about different genres and how to play different instruments, I learned to play hot cross buns on the recorder and learned a couple of cords on the ukulele. My favourite band is six 60 because I like there music My favourite one of there songs are white lights.

Through out the term we have been working on music through the decades each week we have completed a slide we wrote about a song from that decade from 1910s-2000s and we had to add the music clip with it to here are my slide:




Thank you for viewing my blogpost bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about