Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

Healthy life styles

Healthy life styles


Today in class we are working on answering questions about sleep by reading a resource. We had to post our answers on our blog.


The first question is: How much sleep does a teenager need to get?
 
My answer is that a teenager need 8-10 Hours of sleep every night.


The second question is: What time do you wake up to get to school? what time do go to sleep on average? Then we had to calculate the times and see if that gave us enough sleep

My answer is that I get up at 6:45 am and go to bed at 9.00 Yes that does give me enough sleep.

The Third question is: List four ways you can help your body get a quality nights sleep?

My answer is: 
1. Drink Plenty of water
2.Have a shower
3. Read a book
4. Do some silent drawing

Question number 4 is: Why do you think it is important to get a good sleep each night? How do you think this will help you at school? 

My answer is that: If you get a good night sleep you will not be so tired and at school you will be able to concentrate more.


Then  we had to fill out a time table to see if we have a healthy week and get enough sleep. Here is a photo of my schedule.


I think I have a healthy week because I get 8 hours or more of sleep. I also do lots of exercising during the weekends like taking my dog on walks going for bike rides with my best friend.


Thank you for checking out my blog. I hope you enjoyed.
Is there anything you think I should do to improve my blog post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about