Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

200 word challenge



Today in class we had to listen to song and then write what it reminds us like and sounds like and then post it on our blog we had to write between 100-200 words but some people did over that. I only did 69 words here is my story.


It makes me feel calm because of the piano sounds. I like the different tunes in the music. It makes it more nicer to listen to then when there are only a few different tunes. I like when people play different tunes on the piano. When feathers fall off birds it makes a really loud POW noise. It sounds like music that plays in the background of a funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about