Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Healthy lifestyle is a choice

Today in hurumanu 6 (Maths and health) we are learning about the health side of things .We had to write a paragraph on our blog explaining or understanding of we can control our life style,living a healthy lifestyle is a choice and we had to include two examples of how we make sure we live a healthy lifestyle.

I eat lots of healthy food all the time like fruits and vegetables also milk and I drink lots of water. Everyday I make sure In drink at least 3.5 litres of water and eat about 4 pieces of fruit and 4 different types of vegetables a day.

I make sure that I have enough sleep by going to bed around about 9.00 and get up at 6.30 am. That gives me 9 and a half hours of sleep. Which is enough for my age.

How to Eat More Fruit and Vegetables | American Heart Association

thank you for checking out my blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about