Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Survey I did for the people in my bubble about there favourite decadent

Survey



Today I was doing some work out of a book that the ministry of education gave me one of the activity's were to make a survey to ask them about  what there top five decadent foods were. I have 3 people in my bubble and these were the results.

3 people said crossonts (so all of us)
2 people said chocolate moose
2 people said ice cream
3 people said cake
3 people said butter chicken
2 people said paninis
1 person said brandy snaps

They all enjoyed doing my survey 
Is there anything you think I should do to improve my blog post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about