Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

Flower art

Flower Art



today I was out in my back yard exploring and then I decided to do some flower art so I gathered some flowers and leafs up and then set them up on a piece of paper and then I glued them down to the paper. There was a pink flower but then I decided to pull it apart and stuck the petals to the paper. I took a photo of it so here it is:


I had fun creating this and sticking it together.
Is there anything you think I could do to improve my blog post?

Thank you for viewing my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about