Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

My favourite decadent foods

Decadent foods


Today I was doing another activity out of one of my books that the ministry of education sent me to do while in lock down learning from home.
I had to make a list of my favourite decadent foods. 
My favourite decadent foods are:
chocolate cake
Ice cream
Cupcakes
Fudge
Muffins
Chocolate moose
crossonts
butter chicken
paninis

After I wrote my list of decadent foods I had to make survey asking the people in my bubble what there top 5 decadent foods are. Go to my other blog post about the survey which should be underneath this one.
Is there anything you think I should do to improve my blog post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about