Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

Tangata Whenua Aoteraroa history

Hurumanu 1





For the past 3 periods we have  been focusing on how the Maoris got to Aoteraroa  and what they bought and how they got their food and where did the Maoris arrive from. I made a DlO (Digital learning object) For my DLO I made a google slide to share with you guys about Aotearoa history that I haved learned so far.


My google slide:





My next step is to learn more facts about the aoteraroa history.

I hope you enjoyed my blog post.

Is there anything you think I could do to improve my blog post?

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lacie
    This is a fantastic DLO about the early Maori in Aotearoa. You have set this slideshow out beautifully with images on each slide and relevant facts. I especially like your slide about the Moa. You have recalled lots of interesting facts about Moa and the reasons why they sadly became extinct.
    Awesome work!
    Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about