Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

Recap of this week during Hurumanu 6 (Maths & Health)

Recapping this week





This week during maths  we have been doing frequency charts, Tally charts and bar graphs
This week during Health we have been learning about positive relation ships and what they sound like and feels like and also look like. I have made a google slide to explain what these are.






I hope you have enjoyed my blog post

My next step is to be able to recap everything and draw pictures of what we have been working on.

Is there anything you think I should do to improve my blogpost?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about