Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

Making a paper hat






Today in class we had to follow some instructions  to make  a paper hat and then we had to re write the instructions and post it on our blogs. Here is my instructions:






Maybe you could try to follow my instructions and make your own paper hat. Comment on this blog post if you could understand my instructions clearly and  make your own paper hat. it was a very exiting experience.


My next step is to do it without instructions.

Is there anything you think I could do to imrpove my blog post?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about