Pages

Saturday 28 September 2019

Um Learning Journey

Awesome Um Learning Journey


These school holidays I am taking part in the learning journey, This is on every school holidays so your learning can keep getting better and better and you do not forget anything over the school holidays. This time the Learning Journey is about food there are twenty activities and each activity is worth points you can also get two points if you do a quality blog comment on somebody's blog from our Uru manuka cluster group a quality blog comment needs to have an Introduction Thoughtful, Helpful, Positive sentence and a Question that it is five sentences long.

Activity 1. Try and make an alphabetical list of all the foods you can think of! Can you find food for all of the letters in the alphabet? Share your answers on your blog. I made a google slide to share my answers take a look and maybe you could comment on my blog post any food that you can think of for the ones that I do not have any for.






Activity 2. Make a slideshow about how to make a family recipe. Post it to your blog. Take a look at my blog post about how to make hokey pokey:




Activity 3. Would you rather never be able to eat cake again or ice cream again?
I would rather never be able to eat ice cream because I love the cakes my Mum bakes and I also love the Christmas cakes my Gran bakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about