Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Times of my day

Time of my life


In class when we do not do numeracy in our numeracy classes we do strand maths in our home base class for strand maths, we have been on learning how to tell the time on an analog clock.  Once everybody had learnt how to tell the time on an analog clock we had to do a google slide of things that happen at certain times during our day. Here is my google slide about what I do during my day!



My next step is to add more times of my day.
Is there anything you think I could do to improve my blog post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about