Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Information reports

Information report about animals

In class, we have been working on making Information reports about our favorite animals we have been working on this for a little while now. So here is my Information report: 




I hope you enjoyed my blog post. My next step is to get more Description parts done like maybe I could do one about what pandas do not like to eat or what their enemy animals are.

Do know what I can do to improve the quality of my blog post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about