Pages

Friday 18 June 2021

Tuhura

 Tuhura

Today is a learning from home day so we have some work to finish off from some of our classes I am doing my music work, we had to answer some of questions that Miss Bancroft had posted on her teaching site .

1.How is 1940s music different to music now
Music is different because the instruments and the different types of Genres.

2.What have you learnt about brass instruments
I have learnt that Brass instruments are things that you blow into.

3.What are you enjoying in music?
I enjoy the different things that we are learning and the different instrument families and decades we have been working on.

Thank you for viewing my blogpost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about