Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Perasive writing

 Pervasive writing



Today in class we are doing some pervasive writing,   topic is Ice Cream is better then Cake.

I agree that ice cream is better then cake because There is more different variety's and flavors when it is a hot day Ice-cream can cool you down, I believe that ice cream is more healthy then cake, my favorite flavored ice cream is the Polar Pies because I like the chocolate on the out side and I like the vanilla ice-cream in the inside. I do not really eat cake unless it is a birthday and I eat ice cream quite a lot. This is why I think Ice cream is better then cake.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about