Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2021

CARR VALUES

 CARR VALUES


Today in class we had to highlight some things on a piece of paper showing what we do in class to make sure that we are using Our Carr Values (Commitment ,Achievement ,Respect and Resilience)  and then we had to make a blogpost saying what we do out of all 4 of those values and say how you show these values and then you had to use 2  that you dont do and then say what you can do to show those values.


1.In the right place at the right time, I am in the right place at the right because I always try to make it on time to class and make sure that I am there when I am supposed to be.

2.Use Positive thoughtful and helpful comments on blog, I do that when I am commenting on blogs so that it can give the people that I am commenting on blog some good feedback and things to improve on.

3. Report any problems on line I do that so the teachers or an adult are aware of what happened.

4.Put rubbish in the appropriate bin I put the rubbish into the right bin so that it is easier for the people who deal with the bins and also not littering.

1. I need to challenge myself more, By doing more work then I can do and then not get distracted by talking to my friends.

2.Remain Focus, I need to be able to stay focused by working with people that wont distract me.


Thank you for viewing my blogpost bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about