Pages

Thursday 20 May 2021

Novel study fast finish work

 Novel study fast finish work


Today in class we are working on novel study once we had done all of our work we had fast finish work for my group we had three choice of what we wanted to do, They were all create tasks. I chose to do choice 1: Imagine there was one more mean farmer what is he/She like? write and draw a character profile. I did my character profile on a google drawing, Here is my work:



Thank you for viewing my blog post bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about