Pages

Friday 7 May 2021

Counting the Beat

 Counting the Beat


Today we were doing blogposts for Counting the beat where we had to answer some of the questions about what we have learnt so far.

1.Write a sentence about what you think music is.
I think music is away of expressing different emotions.
2. Share what type of music you like listening to and how you like listening to it.
I like listening to all sorts of music like classics, Country, Pop and old school.
3.Include at least 1 of your favourite songs and why you like it.
i like the song Let Her Go by Passenger:
I learnt that Genre is different types of music like pop,Hip Hop, rap and many more.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Lacie. Well done putting the video in, I hit play and immediately recognised it. I can also see you know what genre means. Do you have a favourite genre?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Miss Bancroft, Thank you for commenting on my blog I like pop music. What is your favorite Genre?

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about