Pages

Thursday 20 May 2021

1980s Music

 1980s Music



Today in class we have been working on music through the decades I could not find the slides I was supposed to do my work so I did it on my blog instead.


here is one the song I chose: 

Free Falling tom petty


Who were some famous musicians of the time?
Queen  Bob Dylan and Whitney Houston.

What music Genre was Popular/new_
Pop music, Rock music and Funk music

Any songs that were rereleased in 1980s
Free falling Tom Petty
I want to dance with somebody Whitney Houston
Modern Love David Bowie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about