Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

Hurumanu 6

Hurumanu 6


In class for hurumanu 6 we do maths and health. today I am doing a blog post about the health side of this Hurumanu for the Health side of this hurumanu we learnt about how important it is to sleep. It is very important to sleep because that is when your brain gets to refresh and get rid of all the bad memories and keep all of the good memories that you do want to keep to explain this more I am going to make a google slide about this here it is:


My next step is to learn more about sleep.

Is there anything you think I should to improve my blog post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about