Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Hurumanu 1

Hurumanu 1


In class we have different groups for Hurumanu 1. The groups are called mahinga kai , Tangatua whenua and Te tiriti o waitangi we change groups every week last week I was in tangatua whenua this we I am in Te tiriti o waitangi. In the groups  we are learning about the treaty of waitangi and heaps of other things. We had to read a few books about what ever our groups were reading.  We had to answer some questions about the story and the treaty on a google slide that the teacher had made and then we had to make our own DLO ( Digital Learning Object). I made a DLO to share with you guys here it is: 


My next step is to add more on my DLO

Is there anything you think I should do to improve my blog post?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lacie
    Good on you for making a start with your DLO.
    I think that you definitely need to add more information to this blog post. You could have written the information in your blurb instead of creating a slideshow!
    There were lots of activities for you to complete about Te Tiriti o Waitangi, so you need to go back and complete these. For example, The Timeline, Hone Heke and writing about the differences in the Maori treaty compared with the English treaty.
    Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about