Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Cybersmart collage

This is the house I created
In class last, we were doing cyber smart we had to make images using different colored textures. I made two a Kiwi and a House. You go onto explore and search the colored texture you need and then you go on to mask image and choose the shape that you need it to be. Here are the pictures of mine.


This is the kiwi I made

My next step is to get more writing in the introduction in the time I am given
Is there anything you think I could do to improve my blog post?
I got my information from the Te ara takitini site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about