Pages

Friday 29 November 2019

Curoisty

In class this week our value is Being curious We made a Dlo(Digital Learning Object) I made a google drawing about what I am curious about. Curiosity is what you are curious about like what you want to know about the world and stuff like that. This is my google drawing of what I am curious
about:

My next step is to learn the answers to these questions.
I got my information from what I am curious about.
Is there anything you think I could do to improve my blog post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about