Pages

Monday 8 July 2019

Learning Journey

Activity 13 Creative maths, if there are 25 gorillas, make 3 questions that all the answers are 25.
Here are the questions I made.




Activity 14 make a mask of your favourite animal/creature.
I made a mask shaped panda because pandas are my favourite animal here is a picture of me with my panda mask.







Activity 15 Create a song using the song maker that you would use to retail a page from your favourite book record you reading a page from your favourite book using screencastify. Here is a link to chrome song maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about