Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Learning Journey

Learning Journey

Activity 4 I had to move this activity to activity 4 and the greater and less game to number 20 so now number 20 is number 5 because I had no one to play it with because my mother and sister were busy. My family's favourite sea creatures and why:




Activity 5 A day in the life of a zookeeper
Oh my gosh, today working with all the animals was very tiring we had over 2000 people visit us. Two of our lions got in a fight and then when we brought in the lion feeder we had two lions on top of it when we driving around feeding the lions. We also got 4 new tigers and one of the gorillas got out of there enclosure and started running around everywhere.

Activity 6 merge 2 animals together to create a new animal I merged a cat and bird wings together to create a cabber here is a picture of my animal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about