Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Learning Journey

Learning Journey


Activity one: what is your favourite animal?

My Favourite animal in the whole wide world would be a panda because they are cute and soft. Pandas love to eat bamboo and wine gum china has the most pandas in the whole world. Pandas are black and white they are mostly white with a little bit of black on them. You can also get red pandas they also like climbing trees. If I lived in a country where you could get pet pandas I would definitely get heaps of pandas.  Pandas are just adorable I am in love with pandas at the moment.


Image result for red panda
This a red panda
This is a panda





Activity 2: Would you rather
Would you rather have fur as soft as a chinchilla or have quills like a porcupine? I would probably rather be a porcupine because if someone was trying to hurt me I would probably stab them with my quills and if they were trying to scare me I would stick my quills up in the air so I look a flax bush here is a picture of a Chinchilla and a porcupine
Porcupine

Chinchilla


Activity 3 What if the differences between bark and bark and  bat and bat

Bark: THe dog was barking all night
Bark: the little wood pieces on the ground at the playground are called pieces of bark
Bat: The animal bat sleeps during the day in their cave
Bat: He hit the ball with a bat and it went over the fence

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Lacie.
    I like your blog post about the UM Learning Journey.I like the top one because I love pandas and also because you actually taught me a few facts about pandas that I did not know before. Maybe next time you could add some more facts about the red pandas??

    Blog you later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Trinity it is Lacie here thank you for leaaving this comment on my blog it might help me improve on my blog posts. DId you enjoy my blog post though?

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Lacie. Its aliyah here
    I like your blog post about Learning Journey.I like the top one because I love panda. Maybe next time you could add some more facts about the red pandas??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Aliyah it is Lacie here. Thank you for leaving this comment on my blog. I will add more facts next time to improve my blog post.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about