Pages

Thursday 9 September 2021

Movie Review (Flipper the Dolphin)

 Movie Review (Flipper the Dolphin)



Today I decided I was going to write a movie review about a movie I watched on Tuesday called flipper.


I think that flipper is an amazing movie it was my mums favorite when she was younger she had ben trying to find it for ages but I finally found it on Fmovies, I really enjoyed it. The characters are Sandy, Uncle porter, Flipper (the dolphin). Flipper came out on the 19th of September 1964. The movie was about flipper and Sandy. There were mean people who kept trying to hurt flipper so it Sandy and uncle porter went on there boat and got flipper and then set up a net so that flipper could not get back out to the main part of the ocean, They had a day all about flipper were everybody had to donate a fish before they were allowed to see flipper they had to donate a fish so that Flipper could eat. Flipper got poisoned from the mean people dropping poison into the water, So Sandy and His uncle porter put him on a hammock in the water. you can watch flipper on Fmovies that is about the only place you can view the movie. I would recommend this movie to anybody who wanted to see a good movie. I





Thank you for viewing my blogpost bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about