Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

A Letter to our Sports Hero

 A letter to do our Sports Hero


In Class we have been researching our sports hero and then we had to make a sport hero profile about they, Now we have to write a letter to our sports hero and then post it on our blog. I wrote my letter to Richie Mcaw Here is my letter:

12th March 2021



Kia Ora Richie Mcaw, my name is Lacie. This is my second year as a  student  at Hornby High school,  for the past 3 weeks we have been looking at our sports heroes first off we started to look make a profile for our sports hero and then now we are writing a letter to our sports hero and I thought you were a true sports hero because you won two world cups. I also liked how you started to fly helicopters in 2003.




I really was impressed how you won two world cups for rugby and how you were flying helicopters as a private Pilot in 2003 you really made a big achievement. That is amazing how you played for the All Blacks for 14 years before announcing that you were going to be retiring in 2015. The day you got married to Gemma Flynn was the day my cousin was born 14th January 2017. 



How old were you when you learnt to fly helicopters? 


Kind Regards


Lacie







Have you got any feedback on our I could improve my blog post or my letter to Richie Mcaw?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about