Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2021

100 word challenge

100 Word Challenge

Today  I am catching up on some work I haven't done one of them is a 100 word challenge here is the picture that I have to write 100 words abut:
Image result for writing prompt pictures


Here my story goes: 

One day my best friend Freddo the ginger cat, chased me  , I got so frightened I ran into my mums favorite mug  and hid in there while I was eating my cheese, Freddo ran around everywhere in the house trying to find me but when he ran past me he accidentally knocked the mug and I went rolling for miles and miles until I finally squirmed my self out of  the mug and ran  out the front door down the street to a place  one it was haunted apparently.

Thank you for checking my blog post out, Have you got any feedback about how I could make this blog post better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about